Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Perception of Emotion and Social Cues in Faces

Hi, Folks!
Thanks for inviting me in your weblog, specially my dear Ali ... And I'm sorry for the the terrible mess I'm going to make of your weblog in advance. My condolences!

OK, I don't know what can be said and what not in this weblog, so I save my jokes and introduce you scientific craps:
Recently, say January 2007, an almost decent, very-well-IF-scored journal called "Neuropsychologia" published a special issue on face perception. You can find some famous names like James Haxby, Edmund T. Rolls among editors and authors.
Ed Rolls has a review article in this issue which is from cover to cover about his works and papers as you may guess. But it is a Pretty good one:

Edmund T. Rolls
The representation of information about faces in the temporal and frontal lobes.
Neuropsychologia Volume 45, Issue 1 , 2007, Pages 124-143 The Perception of Emotion and Social Cues in Faces

You may find another interesting paper as fun stuff in this issue by David I. Perrett. At least you can evaluate you GF with it if know enough about advance math the paper used.

Brain systems for assessing facial attractiveness.
Neuropsychologia Volume 45, Issue 1 , 2007, Pages 195-206

OK, That's all.
CU

No comments: